Mom Can Cook Thai Kitchen - Canyon Country, Santa Clarita - Vegas and Food

May 22, 2008

Mom Can Cook Thai Kitchen - Canyon Country, Santa Clarita

 

The best Thai restaurant in Santa Clarita? That's what I read on review sites. Well, maybe it's the best in SCV because there aren't many Thai restaurants in the area.I didn't think the food was so good here like I read in reviews. I mean, they are fine, it's not a bad taste, everything tasted so normal, but what I ordered wasn't something I wanna get again. In fact, I don't think I'm going back. But the workers seemed friendly, service was good.


Thai iced tea, $3.25












Eggplant with tofu, $6.50
Sauteed with garlic, herbs, spices, and basil leaves









 



Spicy fried rice, $6.75
Fried rice with fresh chili, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, cabbage, and basil leaves












Garlic and pepper with chicken, $6.50
Stir fried with fresh garlic, cabbage, onions and peppers












fortune cookies and candies


























Mom Can Cook Thai Kitchen
18358 Soledad Canyon Rd.
Canyon Country,CA 91387

 
(661) 251-8103


Mon.-Sat. 11am-9pm
Sun. 12pm-9pm
Closed Tuesdays


 http://www.momcancookscv.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mom-can-cook-thai-kitchen-canyon-country

No comments:
Write comments