Yogo zone - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Feb 19, 2011

Yogo zone - Koreatown

 

Here's the pics from tweetup at Yogo Zone in Koreatown. It was my first time visiting this place and I just loved it. I liked my pistachio frappe, but I really liked their waffles. And the best part is, you get free coffee or latte with your four square check-in, Monday to Friday between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm!

Check my Facebook page for complete pics. *and don't forget to "like" :)
























































































































nice decor


















I got to try their yummy waffles (Thanks, @dostana). The waffles were crispy, and served with frozen yogurt, whipped cream, fresh fruits and chocolate syrup.


















Free iced cafe latte with four square check-in

















Cup waffle





































Pistachio frappe $3.75





































twitter @FriezSnake, Yogozone owner Mark, @kendomusha @DanielDevlin


















Kalbi burger owner showed up


























Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes


YogoZone
549 Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 389-1266

Mon-Sun 9 am - 1 am

http://www.yogozone.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yogo-zone-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments