Cognoscenti Coffee - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Aug 30, 2011

Cognoscenti Coffee - Los Angeles

 

So I was at Chinatown Summer Nights last Saturday. I was also checking twitter and I saw couple of my friends mentioned about Cognoscenti Coffee here, at Chinatown Summer Nights. Well, I've heard so much about Cognoscenti coffee and I just had to try it.

They were using coffee from
Handsome coffee roaster company.



















































































This is the coffee they were using.


























beautiful Cappuccino $3.50














Cognoscenti Coffee
3156 Glendale Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90039

(323) 319-6459

Tue-Sun 8 am - 4 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cognoscenti-coffee-los-angeles

Cognoscenti Coffee on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments