Luxe Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels and hair towel - Vegas and Food

Sep 30, 2014

Luxe Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels and hair towel

 













I received these great microfiber kitchen dish towels and hair towel. They are soft and dry fast. Also you won't have wet towel after you used these towels.  I really love them.


Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels -3pack

Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels are 15 x 25 inches in size.
Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable, yet gentle on dishes and counter tops.
Microfiber can hold up to 10 times it's weight in water.
Save time drying dishes and cleaning your countertops with these proficient super absorbent microfiber kitchen towels.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00nkkobes


Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent.

Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00n74x1u2



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:
Write comments