Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate - Vegas and Food

Sep 19, 2014

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate

 



















I received it and I've been using it for 2weeks now. I think it slowly start showing the results.

Contains top 20+ well known botanical cellulite fighting ingredients* Diuretic, improves circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite overtime, Firming, detoxifying, organic  and all natural

Light cream texture, easy to apply, fast absorbing. Creates sauna effect.

NuElle contains  a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy and many others. Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this revolutionary treatment has  multiple performance that can be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and  overall appearance of the skin.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/b003ujhsui




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:
Write comments