Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful - Vegas and Food

Oct 3, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful

 



















I just received it and I like design of the bottle. And this helps reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines? And money back guaranteed? Great. I just started using it few days ago, but I can't wait to see the results.

Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.

* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration.


http://www.amazon.com/certified-cold-pressed-guarantee-brighter-healthier/dp/b00n9bhr1m





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments