FoxBrim Total Hair Repair Oil - Vegas and Food

Nov 21, 2014

FoxBrim Total Hair Repair Oil

 



















My hair is really damaged because I do bleach and color a lot so I need products like this. I recently used this product, I put on my hair, wait 15 min or overnight, then shampoo. It made my hair so smooth.

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil combines nutrient-rich plant oils to effectively nourish and completely restore hair. Feed your hair with nature's best. Now's the time to replenish dry and damaged hair to give you the beautifully strong, healthy looking hair you desire and deserve.

Key natural ingredients include:
+ Organic Argan Oil
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Sunflower Oil

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ozq7eqi


CLICK HERE for Ultra Lift Treatment
CLICK HERE for Vitamin C lotion
CLICK HERE for Foxbrim Toner
CLICK HERE for Anti-Aging moisturizer
CLICK HERE for eye cream
CLICK HERE for serum


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:
Write comments