Slurpin' ramen bar - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 20, 2015

Slurpin' ramen bar - Koreatown

 

Slurpin' ramen barjust opened in Koreatown. I was there for soft opening week, and I went back for the opening week because they were having buy 1 get 1 free ramen deal.

The menu is very simple, they only have Tonkotsu ramen, and veggie ramen. No miso, shoyu, or miso ramen. You get to pick toppings and how spicy you want.  They do have some appetizers, too. My favorite was fried rice. It was actually really good. Ramen wasn't bad at all. I liked it when I tried it for the first time, but then when I went back, it wasn't good as the first time. The service was good.

You also get free toppings or drinks if you check-in on facebook or yelp.

CLICK HERE and HERE for my short Tastemade videos.


















Garlic edamame $3













Fried rice $5














Chashu bowl (S) $4













Ramen. Small (left) $7 and Regular (right) $9















This was with fatty pork.

















This was with chashu













And black sesame tempura ice cream $5















Slurpin' ramen bar 
3500 W 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90005

 (213) 388-8607

Sun-Wed: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Thurs-Sat: 11:30 am - 1:00 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/slurpin-ramen-bar-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments