Jun 1, 2015
Aztec Gold Chia Seeds
The popularity of Chia is due to their exceptional nutritional profile:
- Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
- Also helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Proline, the major constituent of COLLAGEN.
- Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.
- High altitude, rich climate and red soil – the best combination for high quality Chia
- Direct from farm source– packaged where it is grown
- North American local – not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
- Optimum grain size – minimal seed discoloration
It's tiny seeds, like sesame seeds. But it's good for you.
You can just sprinkle on top of your fruits and eat it.