Gourmet Living Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - Vegas and Food

Jun 27, 2015

Gourmet Living Balsamic Vinegar of Modena

 



















Probably the most expensive Balsamic Vinegar I've ever had.  I really love it. I love the taste, and love the design, so elegant. When I received it, it really made me happy and I got so excited. It is good quality and it really goes well with anything. If you are looking for some good quality balsamic vinegar, this is the one.

This premium balsamic vinegar has the following features and benefits:
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. IGP Certified and bottled in Italy.
- Cook like an Italian.  Just a few drops of this quality balsamic vinegar creates Chef-Quality dishes
- Barrel-aged wine must from Lambrusco grapes in Modena, Italy
- Essential cooking condiment every home and restaurant chef
- With its distinctive packaging, this is a great gift for all occasions.

Cooking with Balsamic Vinegar:
Given its versatility, balsamic vinegar tends to enhance the flavors of most food. It is traditionally served with parmesan cheese, salads, fish and vegetables and even ice cream.

http://www.amazon.com/Balsamic-Vinegar-Modena-production-Certified/dp/B00U2UI7KI



...So I drizzled on top of ice cream. Why not? There are balsamic vinegar flavor ice cream.




















No comments:
Write comments