Grand Central Market Summer Nights Preview event - Vegas and Food

Jul 11, 2016

Grand Central Market Summer Nights Preview event

 

I was invited to attend Grand Central Market Summer Nights Preview event. I used to come here two times a week last year, so I know this place has been changed a lot. Grand Central Market is one of the trendy place to go in L.A. now. Lots of good food, all in one place.

CLICK HERE for complete pics.



From Belcampo Meat Co

Bombo - fried chicken


I absolutely loved pastas by Knead&Co. Pasta bar

Delicious dessert pizza from Olio pizzeria

Oysters from The oyster gourmet

Tacos from La Tostaderia

Valerie Confections

McConnell's fine ice cream

Horse thief BBQ

Since I couldn't finish eating everything, I came home with all these food.

No comments:
Write comments