Valentine's Day cakes at Dominique Ansel bakery - Vegas and Food

Feb 12, 2018

Valentine's Day cakes at Dominique Ansel bakery

 

One of my favorite bakery, Dominique Ansel bakery has Valentine's Day cakes so I went there this morning to try some of them.

CLICK HERE For pics from 2017

I wanted to try more cakes, but since I was going to two more bakeries, I decided to not eat too much.

Beautiful pink cakes!


I choose Matcha made in heaven $7.25 and Hibiscus Rose & Toasted Rice Cronut $6
Matcha made in heaven - Matcha mousse cake with a delicate pink peach jam, soft almond cake and chocolate cake. It's pink but when you cut it, it's green. What a surprise! I don't think there's any red bean inside, but peach jam slightly tasted like red bean. Delicious.
I knew it, but cronut was greasy and difficult to eat and cut. Good flavor tho.
California Roll - Avocado mousse, vanilla lime mousse, Honey Gelee, olive oil biscuit
I had this around Christmas and it's so good. Avocado mousse sounds weird but you don't taste avocado much. Trust me, they know what they are doing!


Dominique Ansel Bakery
189 The Grove Dr,
Los Angeles, CA 90036

323-601-1167

Mon-Sun:9am-9pm

https://dominiqueansella.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/189-by-dominique-ansel-los-angeles-2

No comments:
Write comments