Okiboru Tsukemen - Chinatown - Vegas and Food

Sep 4, 2018

Okiboru Tsukemen - Chinatown

 

Okiboru, new tsukemen only restaurant just opened in Chinatown. With tsukemen, unlike its traditional ramen, the noodles are thicker and served on the side, hence the name “dipping ramen”. Noodles are made on-site from scratch. Broth painstakingly simmered for days.
We tried 4 different tsukemen. I definitely recommended their house made thick noodles.

Don't forget to check out my youtube video, too!






Hiyashi Chuka with chashu
I don't recommend this. I'm Japanese and I know what Hiyashi Chuka is. Because of that, I just can't recommend. Maybe they meant Hiyashi ramen. If you wanna know what Hiyahi Chuka is, just type this "冷やし中華" on google, you get real Japanese Hiyashi Chuka.
Grilled pork belly chashu
The Okiboru - signature item. Served with grilled pork ribs
They do know how to cook ribs. Recommended.
Veggie with grilled tofu
This was my personal favorite. I liked this creamy mushroom & veggie broth better than other bowls.





Okiboru 
635 N Broadway,
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 988-7212

Closed on Sundays
Mon – Thur: 11:30 am - 3pm / 5pm - 9pm
Fri: 11:30am - 3pm / 5pm - 9:30pm
Sat: 12pm - 9:30pm

https://okiboru.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/okiboru-house-of-tsukemen-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments