Treasure Island hotel room - Tower Suite - Vegas and Food

Oct 14, 2006

Treasure Island hotel room - Tower Suite

 

I'm never happy staying here at T.I. Our host give us bigger rooms and free foods at limited restaurant (such as cafe, buffet, room service, starbucks, and kahuna ville) and that's nice. But all their restaurant sucks. And beds are ALWAYS so hard and not comfy, and my skins are always itchy when I'm staying here (my skins are so sensitive).
Please, please change the beds!

Hair dryer is not strong at all. Since I have long hair, it takes twice of the time to dry my hair.
And all the rooms are really dark.

This room has 2 bath, 1 tv, hottub, sofas, mini fridge, bigger sinks and one shower.





























































No comments:
Write comments