Treasure Island Room Service - Vegas and Food

Oct 11, 2006

Treasure Island Room Service

 

Ok, so we were staying at T.I. recently. We had offer for free room and free food everyday at limited restaurant. We decided to order room service.
Now, does this look good to you?? I would never pay my own money for those shit!
You can also get all those food at the cafe. I'll post some pics at the cafe soon.
Oh, and we waited an 1 hour for all those shit.


cheeseburger $11.95









Tempura Shrimp (with Jasmine rice and veggie) $21.95Ok, since I'm a Japanese and I know the REAL taste of tempura. This is sooo NASTY.








french onion soupThe WORST french onion soup I ever had.
We can make 100 times better than this. Don't eat this.






















Raspberry smoothie $6.59

No comments:
Write comments