Cavi Cucina Italiana - Newhall, CA (CLOSED) - Vegas and Food

Mar 15, 2007

Cavi Cucina Italiana - Newhall, CA (CLOSED)

 

Cavi Cucina Italiana restaurant in Newhall, CA. Good Italian food, and good service.
I had this very interesting linguine with grapefruit jus sauce. Pasta was harder than usual (but in a good way), once I start eating, I couldn't stop eating. I was just keep going, going, and going... yeah, it was gooood. My husband had this very unique looking pasta, I know, it looks like a insect, but taste was good. My tiramisu was also interesting, instead of using espresso coffee, this tiramisu uses limoncello liquer. They also have regular tiramisu which uses espresso.
































Malloreddusu alla sarda $13.50
Special Sardinian pasta with saffron, tomato sauce and sausage















Tagliolini pupillo $13.50
Thin linguine with fresh crab meat and pink grapefruit jus sauce














Tiramisu al limoncello $6















Cavi Cucina Italiana
23754 Lyons Ave
Newhall, CA 91322
(661) 254-2475
http://www.yelp.com/biz/cavi-cucina-italiana-newhall


Cavi Cucina Italiana on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments