Harrah's - Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill - Vegas and Food

Apr 4, 2007

Harrah's - Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

 

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill at Harrah's. If you wanna eat Southern food, try here, although my husband, who's originally from the South, didn't like food here. He said very disappointed. The food portion is kinda big. You'll get soft drinks in a jar. Food arrived fast.

After eating half of our food, we both start getting so full, and start feeling sick every single bite we had, we couldn't finish our food. Even though we were so hungry, and this was our first meal of the day.


rolls and cornbread (rolls were dry, cornbread was like biscuit)














Fried shrimp hush puppies $7.99
Each ball was pretty big, soft inside and it kept falling apart.



























House-made honky tonk meatloaf $13.99
I kinda liked this meatloaf but my husband didn't.













Menu (appetizers, soups, salads, burgers)















Menu (entree and desserts)
I wanted to try fried twinkies but I didn't have any room left. Are they really good?




























VISIT WEBSITE

1 comment:
Write comments