The Hungry Ninja - Vegas and Food

May 8, 2007

The Hungry Ninja

 

The Hungry Ninja, located next to Pizza Di Marco.
Me and my husband decided to try this place since it's located next to the pizza place. Well, this was bad idea. My top 3 worst food I ever had in my life. Food was ready in 30 seconds, it was super fast (probably food was sitting on teppan for a while), but the taste was awful. I couldn't finish eating it. I'm sure, someday, somebody's gonna sue them, getting sick or something. Cheap meat, awful food, they seriously need to close their business.

And whoever thinks this is Japanese food, it's not.

UPDATE 2009: One of the workers got arrested because the police found a hidden camera in the employee bathroom that videotaped the girls working there. Now I really can't trust this place.

Chicken and beef combo $6.30















Rating (food): 1 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: No

The Hungry Ninja
27674 Newhall Ranch Rd., #50,
Valencia, CA 91355

21032 Devonshire St., #101,
Chatsworth, CA 91311

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hungry-ninja-valencia

No comments:
Write comments