Z Pizza - Vegas and Food

May 28, 2007

Z Pizza

 

Pizza from Z Pizza. I liked the crust a lot, the crust was tasty, had sweetness. It's expensive for pizza. I guess it's expensive because this place serves organic, homemade, lowfat stuff.
We got this "create your own 14" pizza". Total was little over $17.

Here's the some of the prices:
10" around $10, 14" around $16, 18" around $20
sandwiches, calzones - $5.59
salads, pasta - $5 - $7
Build your own pizza:
10" - 6.49 plus $1.25 per ingredient
14" - $11.95 plus $1.75 per ingredient
18" - $14.95 plus $2 per ingredient

Lowfat Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Bell Peppers













Roasted Peppers and Roasted Eggplant
I know, eggplant looks so weird, I thought they were gonna chop eggplant or cut in small pieces but my guess was wrong. Taste was ok, but I'll order something else if I'm getting Z Pizza again.














Check website and find locations:
zpizza.com/

No comments:
Write comments