Hurry Curry of Tokyo - West L.A. - Vegas and Food

Jun 25, 2007

Hurry Curry of Tokyo - West L.A.

 

Hurry Curry in West Los Angeles. I ordered Tokyo Curry, spicy, and my husband ordered Chicken Cutlet Curry, not spicy. My Tokyo Curry was so sweet, not spicy at all, and my husband's Chicken Curry was a little spicy.
Salad














Tokyo Curry $8.50
A mixture of ground beef and vegetables are combined to make this unique curry, garnished with hard-boiled egg.














Tokyo Curry
I put it all in one plate














Chicken Cutlet Curry $9.50














Chicken Cutlet Curry














Chicken Cutlet Curry















Hurry Curry of Tokyo
2131 Sawtelle Blvd.
West Los Angeles, CA 90025

310-473-1640

Sun-Thur 11:30am-10pm
Fri-Sat 11:30am-11pm

http://www.hurrycurryoftokyo.com




Hurry Curry of Tokyo on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments