Joe's Italian Restaurant - Moreno Valley, CA - Vegas and Food

Jun 23, 2007

Joe's Italian Restaurant - Moreno Valley, CA

 

Joe's Italian Restaurant in Moreno Valley, California. It was crowded. The portions were really huge, and the food was tasty.

Garlic bread (I didn't like it, but my husband did)














Pacific Pasta $14.99
Jumbo shrimp, baby clams, and crab





























Half Ravioli, Half Spaghetti $10.19 + two meatballs $1.99















Inside the ravioli














My left-over pasta. Seriously, I ate like half. It was enough for my next day lunch and dinner.






























Joe's Italian Restaurant
22308 Alessandro blvd,
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
(951) 653-3093

http://www.yelp.com/biz/joes-italian-restaurant-moreno-valley

No comments:
Write comments