Rao's lunch - Caesars Palace - Vegas and Food

Jun 29, 2007

Rao's lunch - Caesars Palace

 

They recently started lunch so we were back at Rao's. At lunch, you can get pizza so of course we had to try it. The service was great, just like when we were here for dinner before, no complaints (*CLICK HERE for dinner pics). Everything was delicious and tasty, but my pasta was sooooo hard. I could eat it, but it was the hardest pasta I've ever had at a restaurant. I don't know if I like my pasta so hard. The wierd thing is that when we were here last time, our pasta was cold, and this time, my pasta was hard. But the flavor was very good.


delicious homemade bread














Gamberoni in Aglio e Olio $26.50
Jumbo shrimp sauteed in garlic, crushed red pepper and olive oil, served over buccattini pasta
The server served it for me and my husband at the table.













Capricciosa Pizza $14.50
Fresh Mozzarella, Prosciutto di Parma, Gaeta Olives & Champignon Mushrooms



























Rao's meatballs $12
Traditional Rao's meatballs served in tomato sauce


























Gelato $11
chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and pistachio













Cappuccino $3.75













Rao's lunch menu














Rao's (Caesars Palace) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments