Roman's - Sherman Oaks - Vegas and Food

Jul 30, 2007

Roman's - Sherman Oaks

 

Roman's in Sherman Oaks. This was the coffee bar side. Very reasonable for what you get. Workers were very friendly. Especially I liked my tiramisu, chocolate mousse, and palmier. I can't wait to go back there and try more!


Tiramisu $3.95
You have to try this!













Chocolate trio mousse $3.95













Napoleon $3.95
Difficult to eat (well, I guess that's Napoleon) but this custard was very good













Pumpkin walnut cheesecake (I think) $3.95
This one was only the one I didn't like













Palmier $1.45


























Roman's
15100 Ventura blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
(818) 205-1010



http://www.yelp.com/biz/romans-sherman-oaks

Roman's on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments