Krispy Kreme and Lollicup Thai iced tea boba drink - Ontario, CA - Vegas and Food

Feb 13, 2008

Krispy Kreme and Lollicup Thai iced tea boba drink - Ontario, CA

 

I can't believe I didn't have any pictures of Krispy Kreme donuts. This Krispy Kreme is located near the Ontario Mills Mall.

Original glaze $0.85 each, sugar-coated donuts $0.95, one of the chocolate ones is $0.89, I don't know which one, and we got 2 donuts + 1 large coffee for $2.49. All 6 donuts + 1 coffee total $6.03. I didn't like long-shaped chocolate one.


























After that, I saw this boba place near there, so I got this drink. They didn't have big boba, so I got small boba. Big boba is much better than small ones. Big ones are more fun. And this boba Thai iced tea wasn't so good. Each place has a little different taste. I don't remember exactly what was wrong, but what I remember is that I didn't like it.





































www.krispykreme.com

www.lollicup.com

3 comments:
Write comments