MGM - Fiamma - Vegas and Food

Feb 3, 2008

MGM - Fiamma

 

Fiamma Trattoria & Bar Italian restaurant at MGM Grand. Overall, the food was actually very good, the one problem for me is that most of the food has cheese in it, and I can't eat cheese so I only had a few things to choose from on their menu. I had a couple pastas I wanted to try, but our waiter said it all has cheese in it. Too bad.

We both liked "polipo", grilled octopus. Just so delicious. My scallops were so fucking big and delicious, also the mushrooms and mashed potatoes were very good. Chocolate cake was soooo rich, too rich for me. I don't like rich & heavy flavor food so much. Yes, it's really rich. You're gonna love it if you like heavy rich chocolate cake.
















Insalata $14
Market baby lettuces, gorgonzola, pistachios, white balsamic













Polipo $16
Chargrilled octopus, cannellini beans, smoked bacon, fritto misto













Raviolini $25
Short rib ravioli, Barbera wine, imported pecorino romano



























Capesante $34
Seared diver sea scallops, wild mushrooms, smoked bacon potato puree













Cioccolato $10
Triple chocolate cake, Godiva ganache, white chocolate gelato, berry gelatina



























Sunday - Thursday, 5:30pm -10:00pm
Friday & Saturday, 5:30pm - 11:00pm

(702) 891-7600

VISIT WEBSITE

Fiamma Trattoria (MGM Grand) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments