Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - MGM Grand - Jan. 2008 - Vegas and Food

Apr 29, 2008

Emeril's New Orleans Fish House - MGM Grand - Jan. 2008

 

When we were here in 2007, we didn't like it at all. But this time was a little better. If you are going to this place, and are thinking to order dessert, get the banana cream pie! You won't be disappointed. 

Emeril's in 2007


Corn bread. Not delicious, as always, even if it's fresh.














Daily special: crystal fried frog legs on blue cheese, stone ground grits with lemon & herb gremolata, and creole tomato glaze, $13

My husband ordered this. I tried one bite, it tasted like chicken. It wasn't that bad. But it's gross.




























Smoked wild and exotic mushrooms, $11
"tossed with pasta in a tasso ham cream sauce"

I didn't try it. I don't like cream sauce, and also there was cheese on it, which I can't eat.




























Sweet potato bread pudding with bourbon caramel sauce and pecan lace cookie, $9

This was different from what I thought I was gonna get. I had different bread pudding images in my mind. This was like eating pecan pie filling. Too sweet for me.














Tres leches creme brulee with cinnamon & sugar churro, $9














Blue mountain coffee, $12














Lunch menu, January 2008





























Lunch:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner:
5:30pm - 10:30pm

(702) 891-7374

VISIT WEBSITE

Emeril's (MGM Grand) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments