MGM - Craftsteak 2008 - Vegas and Food

Apr 20, 2008

MGM - Craftsteak 2008

 

Craftsteak at MGM Grand in January 2008. We were so disappointed with this place. My steak sucked! And they lost our order.

Our reservation was at 9:30pm. We received our bread at 9:44pm. Then we received our artichoke appetizer at 10:19pm. Then around 10:30 or so, our waiter said they lost our order and they are making our food right now. Finally we received the rest of the food at 11:08pm. Our waiter and also I think it was a floor manager or somebody, they were apologizing to us. Then I ordered my dessert, which I received at 12:15am. By the time we left this place was 12:30am. Because of the long wait and our lost order, they comped us our both entrees (duck confit and Kobe beef). Although, everything was comped by our host already. The reason we came here was because it was all comped.















Braised artichokes, $14
It was good. Big portion for an appetizer.













Roasted Maui onions, $11
Difficult to eat. No thanks!













Duck confit, $34
It was delicious. Tender, melting meat.













Black truffle puree for two, $55
Most expensive mashed potato we ever had. My husband wasn't crazy about the truffles, but I liked these mashes potatoes. But I think they put too many truffles. I'd prefer maybe half the truffles.














14oz. Kobe ribeye, $105














Toughest Kobe beef we ever had. I could only eat a little less than half of the meat. My husband tried one bite, and he spit it out. We actually asked the waiter if this is really Kobe beef or not, because it was really really hard. He said yes, but I still don't believe this was Kobe beef.














Mixed mushrooms, $21
Very goooood.














My plate














Monkey bread, $12
Yum! I think the sauce behind the bread was like a peanut butter taste.














Menu in January 2008














Dessert menu
































Sunday & Monday, 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday, 5:00pm - 10:30pm

Reservations are recommended:
(702) 891-7318

VISIT WEBSITE

Craftsteak (MGM Grand) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments