My lunch and dinner - Carl's Jr - Vegas and Food

Apr 3, 2008

My lunch and dinner - Carl's Jr

 

Our lunch/dinner today. We used buy-one-get-one-free Western Bacon Cheeseburger coupon.


This is what a Western Bacon Cheeseburger looks like on Carl's Jr's website:









This is the Western Bacon Cheeseburger you actually get, $2.99:


























Western Bacon Cheeseburger with no cheese













I'm sick with a cold right now and I can't taste food so much, so I could only taste barbecue sauce.













Big Burger, $0.99


























This is what a Spicy Chicken Sandwich on Carl's Jr website looks like:










Here's the spicy chicken sandwich you actually get, $0.99:


























Large French Fries, $1.89
Limp, not crispy enough.













www.carlsjr.com

No comments:
Write comments