McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich again - Vegas and Food

May 15, 2008

McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich again

 

Today was the free chicken sandwich day with purchase of a drink, so we got one.
I don't know if it's because it was free or because it was a different McDonald's but the sandwich was very different from we got before. *CLICK HERE for pics.

The chicken was much smaller than before and didn't have enough taste. Also the bun looked kinda weird to me. Anyway, I wasn't happy with this sandwich. To me, it's kinda amazing how the taste can be so different just by going to different locations. I thought all McDonald's are exactly the same!












































French fries, $2.19














http://mcdonalds.com/

No comments:
Write comments