Comic-Con 2008, San Diego - Part 1 - Vegas and Food

Jul 29, 2008

Comic-Con 2008, San Diego - Part 1

 

Some pics from Comic-Con in 2008. It was crowded. We had to drive around 1 hour to just find parking. Every single parking lot was full. At Comic-Con, I wanted to buy some limited-edition toys only available at Comic-Con, but there were long lines, so I gave up. But I got my Hello Kitty that I believe is only available in Japan. Also we went to panels and, again, always long lines, long walking. I can't believe some people go for 3 days.


There were these "bike taxi", he took us from our parking area to the convention. $5 per person. From our parking, it was about a 10 minute ride.




















































Coming in 2009

































































First-ever flying Enterprise
































































































About $800, the one on the left













In the sky: "Seek the Six"









http://www.comic-con.org/

No comments:
Write comments