Denny's - Baker, CA - Vegas and Food

Jul 9, 2008

Denny's - Baker, CA

 

My first time at Denny's. It was awful. I don't know about other locations but this Denny's sucks. Inside the restaurant was dark, service was below average, eggs looked like using fake eggs, float doesn't look like in the picture. But the worst part was the bathroom. It was really nasty inside and smelled awful like it hasn't been cleaned for a while, I seriously couldn't breathe, so I stopped breathing, and went to bathroom, got out in less than probably 20 seconds. Disgusting. I can't believe we ate food in a place like this. I seriously think this Denny's should close.


Lumberjack Slam, $9.49
Two buttermilk pancakes, a slice of grilled honey ham, two bacon strips, two sausage links and two eggs, plus hash browns or grits and choice of bread.
Do you really think you need that much syrup for pancakes?


























Float (Coca-Cola), $2.89

































Rating: 1/5
Repeat: Hell NO
Parking: Yes

350 W. Baker Blvd.
Baker, CA 92309
(760) 733-4316

http://www.dennys.com/en/

No comments:
Write comments