Rolling Sushi - Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Vegas and Food

Jul 17, 2008

Rolling Sushi - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

 

Rolling Sushi in Rancho Cucamonga. Probably a Korean-owned restaurant since they were all speaking in Korean. It depends on what you order, some things are delicious, but some are just OK. Order "live specials". They have sweet shrimp, sea urchin, scallop, lobster, conch, and giant clam. They are all market price.



Complimentary salad













Calamari, $6.95
It looks burned to me.













Albacore, $4.25
My husband liked it a lot, but I thought it was just OK.













Egg, $2.95
Convenience store quality













Beef teriyaki roll, $5.95













Live sweet shrimp, $8.50 (one piece)













I had my first time ever live sweet shrimp and it was great. My husband wasn't crazy about this, but I loved it. It was more clear than the one you usually get and tasted 100 times better.







































Carnival next door.














Rating: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Maybe for "live specials"
Parking: Yes

Rolling Sushi
12592 Foothill Blvd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909) 899-3441

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rolling-sushi-rancho-cucamonga

Rolling Sushi on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments