Mirage - BLT Burger - Vegas and Food

Nov 21, 2008

Mirage - BLT Burger

 

We finally had a chance to try BLT Burger at Mirage. We read so many positive reviews, so we wanted to try this place. This place was very good just like everybody said.

I loved my milkshake. You must try their shakes. I also loved my husband's American Kobe burger. I had a bite and it was very tasty. He loved it, too. My Asian burger was very unusual and original. You can probably only get it here, nowhere else. The patty was mixed pork and shrimp, topped with carrots and daikon, also there were some kind of spread. I wasn't crazy about this burger. My husband tried it and liked it, but I won't order this burger again. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get this, but the waiter said maybe it's like a potsticker, so I decided to try it. The burger had a very strong shiso taste, so if you don't like shiso, I don't recommend it. Our waiter also recommended the salmon burger so maybe I'll try that next time.




Berry Me milkshake $7
strawberry ice cream, mixed fresh berries



















Sweet potato fries, chili spice $5













American Kobe burger $17 + Monterey Jack Cheese $1
7 oz. grilled Snake River Farm American wagyu beef burger




























Asian burger $12
Pork & Shrimp Burger, Pickled Daikon and Carrot, Herb Salad, Cucumber, Sriracha Mayo


























Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Get the menu here:
http://www.mirage.com/restaurants/blt-burger.aspx


(702) 792-7888

Sunday, Tuesday, & Wednesday:
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Monday, Thursday - Saturday:
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.







BLT Burger (at the Mirage) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments