MGM Grand - Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill 2009 - Vegas and Food

Apr 29, 2009

MGM Grand - Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill 2009

 

Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill at MGM. We always liked eating here. But on this trip, it was half/half. I liked chicken salad and beef skewers. It could be just me, because I only eat breasts, I don't usually like to eat other parts. My pizza's chicken wasn't only chicken breasts, it was mixed with different parts that I hate. I wish I knew it so I didn't order it.


CLICK HERE for pics from 2008
CLICK HERE for pics from 2007
CLICK HERE for pics from 2005
CLICK HERE for pics from 2004


Chinois chicken salad with candied peanuts and honey-mustard vinaigrette $15
It's a big portion.














Mesquite grilled steak skewers with creamy celery salad and steak sauce $14

Sauce tasted like steak or BBQ sauce, salad wasn't creamy and didn't have any celery taste.




























Organic chicken with potato puree and sauteed spring vegetables $28

I thought potato had no taste, but my husband liked it.














Pizza: chicken, eggplant, roasted peppers and cilantro (with no cheese) $14



























It was thin crust, like cracker, and also I think there was no sauce. Usually pizza has tomato sauce or some kind of sauce, but this didn't. I wish they only use chicken breasts for the chicken.














Strawberry Cream Pie $8














dessert menu 2009




















Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Lunch & Dinner:
Sunday - Thursday, 11:30am - 10:30pm
Friday & Saturday, 11:30am - 11:30pm

(702) 891-3000

VISIT WEBSITE

Wolfgang Puck's Bar & Grill (MGM Grand) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments