Dosa Truck - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Aug 5, 2009

Dosa Truck - Los Angeles

 

So you know how these food trucks are very popular in L.A. now? This is one of them. I didn't know what a dosa is. But it says dosa is a South Indian sourdough crepe made with rice and lentil flour.

Basically it was like a spicy crepe with curry-flavored potatoes inside. It was kinda small portion, I finished eating in one minute. I really think it's too expensive for what you get. I do understand they have to pay for the truck and also this is in Los Angeles so everything is overpriced. It was tasty, but I wasn't that crazy about it, especially for the price. For $6, I'd like to have a bigger portion of food that fills up my hungry stomach.
































menu














Masala Dosa $6
smashed corned potatoes, homemade coconut & tomato chutney inside













It says coconut & tomato chutney, but I didn't taste coconut (so you can probably eat even you don't like coconut).














Rating: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: No

http://dosatruck.com/

http://twitter.com/dosatruck/

No comments:
Write comments