Plum Tree Inn - Downtown, Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Oct 7, 2009

Plum Tree Inn - Downtown, Los Angeles

 

Plum Tree Inn, located in Chinatown, Los Angeles. My husband got food to go and by the time we started eating it, the noodles weren't crispy at all (of course). But I wish they had put the noodles in separate box than the seafood toppings so the noodles don't get soaked. Although, even though it wasn't crispy, I still liked the noodles. I wasn't crazy about the beef dish. The beef was soft, and I thought it had some weird taste. But my husband liked it.


CLICK HERE for pics from 2007.




Rice $1.25













Hot Spicy Shredded Beef $12.95
beef, celery, carrots.


























Seafood Pan Fried Noodles $10.95













There were a few shrimp, also white fish, broccoli, carrots, snowpeas, and napa cabbage, I believe.







































Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service):N/A
Repeat: Yes

Plum Tree Inn Mandarin Cuisine
913 N. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 613-1819

Monday - Thursday: 11am - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Sunday: 11:30am - 9:30pm


Plum Tree Inn on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments