The Simpsons 20th anniversary party 2009 - Vegas and Food

Oct 21, 2009

The Simpsons 20th anniversary party 2009

 

We went to the Simpsons 20th anniversary party on Oct.18 and I thought I would share some of the pics.


There were some celebrities. But unfortunately, I don't know most of them.



























Picture left: you can make your own one of a kind designed mask. Picture right: choose up to 3 designs, you decide where you wanna print, and make your own one of a kind T-shirt. We made these T-shirts. Because they printed it each one by hand, I had to wait in line for 90 minutes. But I couldn't ignore a free "ONE OF A KIND" T-shirt. Plus they were showing the Simpsons special, and had a live band, so it wasn't too bad waiting.


























This is so cool!














popcorn, rice crispy, cakes, brownies, etc.














cookies














dessert, chicken, grilled veggies














chocolate dipped bacon!


























cupcakes



















Bacon wrapped tater tots, chocolate dipped maple glazed bacon, bacon donuts, and I believe candied bacon or something. The donuts only had little pieces of bacon on one side, so mostly tasted just like donuts. Chocolate dipped bacon was weird. I didn't think it was delicious. I mean, why do you have to dip bacon into chocolate? And whatever the left side next to chocolate bacon, it was so sweet and I don't know what they are, but it wasn't good. Oh, you know what, it might be bacon praline.









































Tri tip sandwich and fries. Fries were like plastic. Sandwich was ...okay. But I thought it's cool that they made an original wrapper just for this party.













cake!














Tasted like banana.














The Simpsons family dancing!














2 comments:
Write comments