Yum Cha Cafe and Boba Corner - San Gabriel, CA - Vegas and Food

Oct 4, 2009

Yum Cha Cafe and Boba Corner - San Gabriel, CA

 

Located inside a supermarket food court, Yum Cha Cafe. The food at Yum Cha Cafe is unbelievably cheap! And I had no complaints with the taste. You can get dozens of different dim sum starting at 99 cents. What a deal!




















All these 4 different dim sum were total $4.73! It's under $5!



















I believe this is Rice Noodle with Chinese Donut $1.39
It's fried dough inside of rice noodles. This was our first time trying this thing and we didn't like it.



















Shrimp Shu Mai $0.99



















Shrimp Har Gow $0.99



















$0.99



















Peanut inside. Also I think chicken in it.


















Boba drinks from Boba Corner, located inside the supermarket, by the food court.
Durian $2.99 and Thai iced tea boba drinks $2.25

My husband ordered the durian boba drink. Because we never had durian before. When I decided to try, I could start smelling it from thestraw hole. It really stinks! And I tasted, it was awful, oh my god, that was the nastiest, the worst fruit drink I ever had. He couldn't even finish drinking 1/3 of it.



















Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes




Yum Cha Cafe / Boba Corner (inside the San Gabriel Superstore)
1635 S. San Gabriel Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Yum Cha Cafe
(626) 280-0978
8:30am-8pm

Boba Corner
(626) 280-8191



FIND LOCATIONS & MENU:
http://www.yumchacafe.com/yumchacafe/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yum-cha-cafe-san-gabriel



Yum Cha Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments