Chibaki-ya instant ramen cup noodle - Vegas and Food

Jan 5, 2010

Chibaki-ya instant ramen cup noodle

 

When we were at Mitsuwa in October 2009, I saw this Chibaki-ya ramen and Mitsuwa collaboration ramen. I believe it's only available at Mitsuwa supermarkets. This one ramen almost cost $3. It's pretty expensive for cup noodles.

To me, it was probably the best instant noodle I ever had. Soup was tasty and noodle was very thin (which my husband didn't like).

CLICK HERE for chibaki-ya ramen





























Here's the directions.













Open lid, pour hot water up to the line.













Cover. *I usually put plate or pot as lid.













3 minutes later. Add soups. Mix.













Put seaweed on top. Ready to eat.














Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): N/A
Repeat: Yes



http://mitsuwa.com/







にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments