Krispy Kreme and Peet's Coffee Freddo - Vegas and Food

Feb 6, 2010

Krispy Kreme and Peet's Coffee Freddo

 

Krispy Kreme had new Valentine's Day donuts and other new donuts. So we decided to try some of them. Eclairs were $1.49, all others were 99 cents. We also wanted to buy glazed donuts, but they were all sold out and wouldn't be ready for 30 minutes. So we couldn't buy any glazed.

















Heart doughnuts, eclair (banana custard cream inside), triple chocolate doughnuts, and chocolate ring














Heart was cute, no filling inside.














Kripry Kreme's chocolate was too sweet for me.














Eclair with banana cream tasted so banana! This eclair was also too sweet for me.















Chocolate & Caramel Swirl (left) Pure Caramel Freddo (right)
We used buy 1 get 1 free coupon. I think it was under $5. Mine was Pure Caramel Freddo, and unfortunately, I didn't like it at all. Tasted so powdery, and too sweet. When I tried their Freddo before, I liked it, so I guess the taste can be good or bad depending on who makes it.















http://www.krispykreme.com/

http://www.peets.com/stores/iced_menu.asp

No comments:
Write comments