Ajisen Ramen - Japan - Vegas and Food

Apr 22, 2010

Ajisen Ramen - Japan

 

Ajisen Ramen in Kochi, Japan. I didn't know, but they also have so many locations in the U.S., too. But menu looks different.




























This store has limited menu "Ryoma Ramen".
Sakamoto Ryoma is so popular in Kochi right now. He's just everywhere!



















menu

























I ordered "ladies set" 850 yen (about USD$8.5), which comes with 1/2 ramen + 1/2 fried rice + 1 karaage + small salad.




















Now, I have no idea why but I can't find pics from this ramen place. I took pics of rice, salad, chicken, everything but I lost it! But at least I had a pics of the ramen.

Everything was delicious. I liked everything. I hope Ajisen Ramen in the U.S. also good.



















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes


味千ラーメン はりまや店
高知市はりまや町1丁目5-9

phone: 088-885-9355

http://www.aji1000.co.jp/

http://www.ajisen-la.com/welcome.html

CLICK HERE for stores in the U.S.







にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ


人気ブログランキングへ

2 comments:
Write comments