Extended Stay America - Stevenson Ranch, CA - Vegas and Food

Apr 12, 2010

Extended Stay America - Stevenson Ranch, CA

 

I recently stayed at Extended Stay America in Stevenson Ranch. It's about 5 min from Magic Mountain, so if you are visiting Magic Mountain, this is one of the area you wanna look for a hotel.

This room was around $65 a night. Internet is extra $5 (one time fee). My room was awful. The bed was so hard and uncomfortable, I couldn't sleep at all (seriously, I was up all night). The shower doesn't work and internet was really slow (like dial-up) and it shows me "unsecured". They said it should be secure and high-speed, but I don't believe it. I was also having hard time setting up internet, and I had to ask about connecting internet, but they just said "I don't know about internet". Not helpful.

But this place has microwave, iron, coffee maker, fridge, dishes, and showtime on TV. No breakfast included.

About the maid service, they don't clean your room or change your towels everyday. So if you are only staying 3 nights or so, you have to keep using the same towels. You suppose to get maid service once if you paid for a week, but I didn't get one.

















































































































































Rating: 2.5 / 5
Service: 2 / 5
Repeat: No



Extended Stay America
24940 W. Pico Canyon Rd.
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381
(661) 255-1044

http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/

No comments:
Write comments