Yamashige Kaiten sushi and Garufu ramen - aeon mall, Kochi, Japan - Vegas and Food

Apr 18, 2010

Yamashige Kaiten sushi and Garufu ramen - aeon mall, Kochi, Japan

 

So I was at aeon mall in Kochi, Japan. I decided to eat at Yamashige kaiten sushi restaurant inside the mall. All plates are 105 yen (about $1).

Unfortunately, all the sushi didn't look so good and I couldn't find the sushi I wanted to eat, but I was hungry so I just picked some plates. But sushi was low quality (like supermarket quality) and not delicious. So I just said, lets go somewhere else. So ended up eating about 10-15 plates, for 3 peoples, and left in 10 minutes.




























































































































Rating (food): 2.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: No


回転寿し 海鮮 山繁 イオンモール高知
高知県高知市秦南町1丁目4-8

11:00am~23:00pm(22:40(来店まで))
(088)-826-8065

http://kochi-aeonmall.com/index.jsp




After Kaiten sushi place, I was still hungry so I went to this Ramen shop. Looks like I can eat Kagoshima style ramen. I never had before so I don't know how taste should be. Their ramen and gyoza was on sale.


Garufu Kagoshima Ramen
















































menu




















their traditional ramen 680yen (about $7) (reg: 780 yen)





















It's greasy, heavy, it's not that great.




















gyoza (6pcs) 250yen (reg:500yen)
Not delicious at all. I'm glad I got it for half price.




















Rating (food): 2.9 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: No


鹿児島ラーメン 我流風

高知県高知市秦南町1-4-8 イオンモール高知

(088)-872-7075
11:00am~23:00pm

http://kochi-aeonmall.com/index.jsp
http://r.tabelog.com/kochi/A3901/A390101/39003228/







にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ


人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments