BCD Tofu House - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jul 25, 2010

BCD Tofu House - Koreatown

 

BCD tofu house in Koreatown, open 24 hours. I came here after 2am and the customers were keep coming.

I ordered Yellow Corvina combination $14.99, comes with rice, soon tofu, and yellow corvina fish. My friend ordered chicken teriyaki $15.99, comes with rice.
I wish I knew what Yellow Corvina is and also if I knew I'm getting fish in banchan, then I probably ordered something else.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2007.


menu













banchan







































Rice













Chicken Teriyaki
delicious.













tofu soup













Yellow Corvina













It was just a big fish, and this fish meat was like chicken. I didn't like it so much.













Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

BCD Tofu House
869 S Western Ave #2
Los Angeles, CA 90005
(213) 380-3807

open 24 hours

http://www.bcdtofu.com/


http://www.yelp.com/biz/bcd-tofu-house-los-angeles-2


Bcd Tofu House on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments