Crumbs Bake Shop - Beverly Hills - Vegas and Food

Jul 30, 2010

Crumbs Bake Shop - Beverly Hills

 

Crumbs bake shop in Beverly Hills. After I had a crepe at Harajuku Crepe, I saw this place and I just had to go inside. There are so many interesting yummy looking cupcakes. I wanted to try 3 or 4 cupcakes, but since each cupcake is pretty big and costs about $4, I decided to get only one. I mean, I can always get more later if I like it.










































Banana Split, Choc covered strawberry, Red velvet.. mmm













I must get this next time













After a while, I finally decided to get this one.

Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler Cupcake $3.75













Most American cupcakes are always too sweet for me, but this cupcake wasn't, it was just right. It was so tasty, just so good. I loved toppings.



















I liked the idea of preserve inside.













Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes
Crumbs Bake Shop
9465 S Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills,CA 90210

(310) 550-9811

Mon-Thu 9 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 9 am - 11 pm
Sun 10 am - 10 pm

http://www.crumbs.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/crumbs-bake-shop-beverly-hills


Crumbs Bake Shop on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments