Food I ate in Japan - Vegas and Food

Jul 7, 2010

Food I ate in Japan

 

Here's the pics of food I ate while I was in Japan.






















Iron chef Rokusaburo Michiba's instant soup



















Miso Ghana chocolate ramen
It's fine, but I don't have to have chocolate in my ramen.



















yakisoba and tonjiru soup




















katsuo rice omusubi, instant soup, 50% off sushi rolls, Iron chef Rokusaburo Michiba's instant soup








































cup noodle and instant eggplant miso soup




















My parents received these fresh bamboo shoots from a person who owns mountain and he picked some bamboo shoots from his own mountain. That's pretty cool. They are expensive if you buy it.


























Takikomi gohan omusubi (top right) using bamboo shoots, and seafood




















Another bamboo shoots food (top left), snapper (top right), soba (bottom left)
I wish I took picture of snapper. I think it was a same guy who owns mountain, he caught big fresh snapper and brought us.




















instant ramen and miso soup




















healthy mozuku soup. only 12 kcal!





















yakisoba and harusame soup





















too much fish? Katsuo no tataki, battera sushi, fishcake, salad




















Mapo tofu, jyako, oden









































bento





















more bento





















onigiri (rice) and potstickers are store bought.























にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments