Le Pain Quotidien - Larchmont - Vegas and Food

Jul 29, 2010

Le Pain Quotidien - Larchmont

 

Le Pain Quotidien, I was little disappointed. I like the place, but I didn't like their service at all.

So after I paid for my items, I told the cashier I wanna drink cappuccino here, and so I asked them to pour into a cup. She said they're gonna bring us my order. We told her we just gonna sit outside and wait. 5 minutes later, the waitress came to our table and asked what we wanna order. We said we already placed my order and just waiting. She brought my cappuccino in a paper cup, not in a cup, and didn't bring my muffin. I asked about my muffin, and she said the cashier told her she already gave me a muffin. I said no, I haven't received my muffin yet. But she brought my muffin.
Then she told us how we can't sit down the table unless we are eating here. She was like "today is ok, today is ok, but from next time" She sounded bitchy. So we just left.
My cappuccino and muffin, both were just ok. I might come back to try their other pastries, but not gonna eat here.




























pastries look good













































menu




























Cappuccino (12oz) $3.40













Ginger green tea muffin $2.60



















Rating (food): 3.3 / 5
Rating (service): 2.5 / 5
Repeat: No

Le Pain Quotidien
113 Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90004

(323) 461-7701

Mon-Sun 7 am - 8 pm

http://www.lepainquotidien.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/le-pain-quotidien-los-angeles-6


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

2 comments:
Write comments