Pang Kum Tuh Village Bakery - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jul 26, 2010

Pang Kum Tuh Village Bakery - Koreatown

 

There are so many korean bakeries in Koreatown, and I was looking for some new bakeries to try, and I found this place on Yelp.
Just like the other Korean bakeries around here. Most bread are between $1-$1.5.




























I bought these two bread. I liked both.


















Vegetable bread $1
chopped vegetable and bacon in it. Little ketchup on top.













chestnut sponge cake $3


















This was more like dessert pastry to me. It's pretty heavy and filling.













Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Pang Kum Tuh Village Bakery
3839 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 386-5522

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pang-kum-tuh-village-bakery-los-angeles


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments