Pics from Tokyo subway and airport in Japan - Vegas and Food

Jul 4, 2010

Pics from Tokyo subway and airport in Japan

 

More pics from my trip to Japan.


In Tokyo



















Santouka ramen, UNIQLO, Happy meal toy at McDonald's, bakery



















Subway station




















bakery, I think it was at Shinjuku subway station





























































bought bread at Nippori subway station. One of them had bamboo shoots and ground chicken or something in it. very unique, but it was good.




















flan from Ecute at Nippori subway station, Tokyo
http://www.ecute.jp/nippori/




















I bought black sesame and chocolate, 330 yen each (about u.s. $3.5 each)
I wish I got like green tea and vanilla, I wasn't crazy about black sesame.




















Haneda airport
bakery and illy cafe (top) and bathroom at the airport (bottom)



















black shumai (10pcs) 1050yen





















Black shumai!? I had to buy it. yes, it was really black. Maybe because I microwaved it, it wasn't that good. Just expensive and unusual, that's all.




















Japan limited Kit Kat
strawberry milk with rilakkuma package(left) and sweet potato (right), and Hello Kitty cookies






























































Hello Kitty (as steamed bun) Yokohama Chinatown limited strap 525yen


















にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments