Urth Caffe - Santa Monica - Vegas and Food

Jul 22, 2010

Urth Caffe - Santa Monica

 

One of my favorite place for coffee and desert. This place was very busy, and when I asked for extra fork, our waiter just forgot, also it took for a while to receive my order so I can't say the service was good, but their coffee and my tart was really good.












































































Spanish Latte (M) $4.25
You can choose your espresso between Urth Italia and Urth Dolce.
My latte was already sweet and flavorful, I didn't need any sugar for it. Just so good.













Bavarian fruit tart $5.95
tart was big, but I ate it all. Delicious bavarian cream. delicious.














Rating (food): 5 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Urth Caffe
2327 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90407

(310) 314-7040

Mon-Thu 6:30 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sun 6:30 am - 12 am

http://www.urthcaffe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/urth-caffe-santa-monica


Urth Caffe on Urbanspoon

Urth Caffe in Los Angeles on Fooddigger


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments